lunes, 7 de febrero de 2005

He encontrado ésto en una página de anuncios


Hi ladies, I find its completely useless describing who I am and I thought I would collect some genuine comments by women I met:And here they are:
1) ““I was looking for someone caring and attractive and when I saw Julius (thats me!) on that evening I thought, “That IS my man!”” KR, North London
2) “I was fed up with all those men I met; all liars! However, I changed my mind when I met Julius for the first time, he did not even try on the first date (pity! Lol), I just love him!” MM, Hollywood
3) “I liked girls only but I must admit this guy is special” Messalina, Rome
4) “Everyday was so boring for me, I got onto the Gumtree and met Julius, THAT was a real date!” Anonymous, Buckingham Palace
5) “I knew something exciting was going to come up in my life, I saw an interesting ad on the Gumtree and sent a message, we met and I had the most beautiful evening of my life, I want to meet him again!” Cleopatra, Egypt
6) “I thought real men did not exist anymore, well it’s not true!” Lucrezia Borgia, RomeLadies
you can see it for yourself that all of these women want to meet me again, but I cannot travel all the time, Phew!



manolai@gmail.com

2 comentarios:

Eugenio dijo...

Ciertamente, hay gente fabulosa en su ingenuidad.

Bowie dijo...

promoción, promoción, promoción, como decía aquel monólogo de El Club de la Comedia